domingo, 6 de enero de 2013

Latest from iPhoneHacks.com

Latest from iPhoneHacks.com


Photo Editing Apps for the iPad

Posted: 05 Jan 2013 04:32 PM PST

Photo Editing Apps for the iPad
Doesn’t matter if you take photos with your iPhone, iPad, point-n-shoot, DSLR, or even your iPad itself, making a good photo into a great photo is often all in the editing. In the last couple years I’ve been doing more and more photo editing on my iPad. Maybe because my Mac is getting a little sluggish or maybe it’s the whole tactile aspect of editing photos on a tablet, but not only enjoy photo editing on my iPad, it’s more efficient as well. Continue reading

iOS 7 is the make it or break it moment for Apple

Posted: 05 Jan 2013 10:26 AM PST

iOS 7 is the make it or break it moment for Apple
My first “smartphone” was a Blackberry that allowed me to tether my laptop to it for Internet access. That Blackberry was replaced by a Curve, which while I loved for sending emails, sucked for pretty much anything else. I didn’t get an iPhone until the iPhone 4 a few years ago and I do love my iOS. I’m not stupid though. I’ve made the jump from Mac to Windows to Mac as necessity deemed right. I’ve played with lots of other OSes, admittedly I haven’t used a newer Android device, and I like to give credit where credit is due. Which is why I have to say: Apple needs to knock iOS 7 out of the park. Continue reading

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario